5.11.2008

Encore!!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there, mine and yours and you!! I think Holden summed it up best when he asked before trotting off to bed, "Do we get to have Mom's day again tomorrow?" Well, hmmm...more of this?

Mothers Day Outpost
My spot on the couch with
my new book (which I love, at least the first two chapters...thanks mom!) atop the quilt of my craft day labors which is not for me but it needed some breaking in before being handed over to its sweet owner (will save that for tomorrow's brag post!)...

Mothers Day Kids
My sweeties, being sweet to each other...


Mothers Day Kids2
Inevitably being not-so-sweet to each other...

Mothers Day Esme Jump
Finding new exciting uses for comfy spot, along with LOTS of giggles...

Mothers Day Brownies
The making of sweets, from my Sweets...

The handmade gifts hidden (quite visibly) under the living room sofa...
The sweet "Happy Mother's Day to Meeeeee" song sung from my little girl...
The multitude of hugs and kisses and special foot rubs all day long...

Yes, little Holden. I think I could stand another day of this!

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad you had a top Mothers Day! Your new quilt looks great - love the black and white gingham border! What book are you reading?