7.26.2005

Just for the record...

I'm starting to get into the whole 'mine' thing these days, and mama found this cute little tidbit of information which I agree with wholeheartedly:

Toddler Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way
6. If I'm doing or building something, ALL pieces are mine
7. If it looks just like mine, it IS mine

I'd also add that if it's your's, it's usually mine, too. And don't even try taking me shopping anymore, because everything in the store is fair game these days. M&D are devising pretty clever ways of distracting me from all the *neat things* I've apparently missed out on on all previous shopping trips. But I usually end up getting to take home one *neat thing* or other. Today it was a big green ball from Target (we were only there to escape the heat, but managed to spend $28 on pretty much nothing). Anyway, M&D have a feeling my 'mine games' are going to get much worse as I approach the dreaded 'terrible twos'!!! Mua-haha.

Nigh-Night!
HS

No comments: