8.20.2008

Potty Faux Pas

Or alternate title: The Urinals Should’ve Been a Tip Off.

Last night after yoga I was a teensy bit mortified to find myself in the boy’s bathroom. I heard a man’s voice and thought WHAT THE H IS A MAN DOING IN THE GIRL’S BATHROOM? And then I realized that I was indeed the potty foreigner (it was surprisingly clean, by the way!) I ran out of there with my head down and my hands covering my face. Not the best way to end a relaxing yoga night.

Spin

To give my obviously scrambled brain a little break and since tomorrow and Friday are the kids’ half year birthdays, I’m going to post pics of our adventures for the next couple days instead of, you know, writing words. I have crafts, cakes, escapades and (as always) last minute gifts to plan and make, so wish me luck!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I do all sorts of goofy things after yoga class. I've driven home making all wrong turns. I've left my yoga mat on the floor. Being all relaxed can be dangerous...or at least a bit awkward!

Melissa said...

I just did the same thing a week or so ago! Only I had O with me! For a half second I was thinking "that's strange that there are urinals in the women's bathroom..." My excuse is that I was hurrying since she said she had to potty, and she told me to run!

Mozi Esme said...

I think most of us have done the potty thing!

Since it's half birthdays, do you have half cakes? I'm interested in seeing the celebration photos!

Unknown said...

eeek! I would have done the same thing. You just have to keep laughing, even if it is at yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Too embarrassed to tell Poppa, daughter Mel :)

lisa solomon said...

omg. that's so funny.

love the pic

tricia said...

Oh my goodness........so funny. And yes, i think it happens to everyone at least once:)

Anonymous said...

LOL! And that photos is AMAZING. How did you capture that moment? Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo!!

Simply Stork said...

bwahahahahah,

sorry you just need to have a good laugh about that one...the potty foreigner....(lol)

funny!

~simply~