5.22.2008

Riddle Me This

Is freezer paper ever known to just vanish into thin air? Or spontaneously and inconspicuously combust? Because I know I bought some, but it remains an elusive but irreplaceable item for the dinosaur freezer stencil shirt that I promised to make Holden today. And lord help me in the morning should he awake to an empty handed mama. Because 4-year-olds may sometimes glaze over when you ask their middle name or fumble with the memory of what they had for lunch (5 minutes ago), but believe me, they remember the exact moment in time, what they were wearing, what you were wearing, how the air smelled and your exact words when you promised that Tyrant Lizard King shirt. So, a-hunting I will go for that fricken fracken freezer paper!! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

It is funny how kids have the memory of an elephant when it suits them! Good luck in your quest - the Lizard King shirt sounds cool - be sure to post pics!!

Anonymous said...

You are so right on about a kid's memory about promised items. Hope you have found it. Love you site which I got from PaperDollsforBoys.

A complete stranger

Anonymous said...

Did you report the freezer paper missing?