5.19.2005

Ketchup Lovers Unite!!

I woke up this morning to a lovely surprise - my very own tutu and koka magically appeared in our guest room whilst I slumbered! Hoo-ray! All the more people to spoil me with, hee!

We had a lovely day. Koka helped daddy drag some drywall down to the basement (my gracious offers to assist were declined?) while tutu and I attended my weekly 'tiny tots' session at the place-full-o-books. After toying with the toddlers, tutu and I braved the elements and set sail into a driving downpour. Can you say f-u-n??? I don't know how to explain it, but there is some innate magnetic force that attracts toddlers to water...whether it be falling from the sky, streaming from a faucet or swirling in a toilet...somehow it just beckons.

The day ended just as lovely as it started - a dinner of soy nuggets swimming in ketchup accompanied by ketchuppy carrots, chicken in a ketchup sauce and peaches ala ketchup. Daddy was absent for the grand cleanup finale since he trotted off to see the new Star Bores movie (or something like that). So I kissed everyone goodnight and went off to my crib to dream the sweetest of all ketchup dreams...

Adieu, Adieu, to you and you and you!
HS

No comments: