7.23.2008

stencil me

Butterfly Stencil Shirt

The AV department finally got off her (my) arse and downloaded these pics as proof that I didn’t spend the entire last 4 days on the couch feeling sorry for my huge-headed self. I only did that about 90% of the time. The other lovely 10% was dedicated to these freezer paper stencils (and a few others that I was too lazy to photograph, ahem).

Freezer Paper Stencil Shirts

Funnest project ever. I love the feeling of tearing the freezer paper off at the end and having a beautiful, crisp image in front of you. All blank, cloth surfaces in my house: beware!!!!!

8 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Wow - looks amazing! I never would have thought that freezer paper would work so well. Looks great with a simple black image.

Mary Beth said...

These are great. I've had that pear printed out for a long time and you're inspiring me to use it! I love the stegosaurus too. Good stuff.

Simply Stork said...

wonderful!

~simply~

beki said...

Those are great! I've been wanting to try this project forever.

Blue Yonder said...

Oh gosh! They are all so cute!

shellyC said...

Your pictures make me want to get the Freezer Paper out again - they look so great!!

Found you via my sisters blog. Will visit you again.
shelly

Tania - Jet Designs said...

These shirts are amazing - is there a link to this project for the instructions or is it one of your creations - eager to know

MamaBlogger said...

hi tania, i couldn't find an email for you so hopefully you'll check back here for an answer -- you can find instructions for this project pretty easily if you google "freezer paper stencil." there's lots of cool free stencils out there as well. have fun!