11.26.2008

Turkey Dance

Vegs

I won a turkey. Yes, a turkey ended up on my doorstep, wonned. Ham-dinner-plan, be gone with you. We’re doin the turkey dinner song and dance.

So my last-minute change of plans includes: turkey (won), stuffing, cranberries, gravy, bru spro’s, buns and what else? Oh yes, pie. Of course, PIE! What would Thanksgiving be without pie, a wonned turkey, my sweet little fam and wonderful friends, I ask you? Ok pickles. And olives that go on the ends of your fingers, too. It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without those.

Happy day to you all!

7 comments:

Julie said...

How wonderful that you won a turkey!! Doesn't that just make you feel all good inside, like wow I'm worth at least a turkey:) Of course we all know you are worth way more than that!!

Jessica said...

A wonned turkey! Horray! Have a great Thanksgiving!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Congrats on the turkey win!! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thankssgiving!

Anonymous said...

How'd you win the turkey? A dance-a-thon? So COOL.

Wish I had some pie. There was no pie at the dinner we went to but now I will make a pie. Suggestions?

Philigry said...

yeah! hope you had a great day!

kraftykash said...

Thats good karma right there, winning a turkey! I hope you all had a fantastic Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Any leftovers?