11.06.2008

Happy Week

ArtTotes

This week has brought us:
The beginning of a new co-op preschool adventure for our family! Today was Holden’s second day and he’s already found some dinosaur-philic friends. The school's play-focused style and nurturing, community-focused philosophy feels like a good fit for us right now. Esme will join the little’s room on my classroom days which she is very excited about (fingers crossed on that one).

SnailApron

A new president-elect who offers inspiration, hope and a sense of connectedness in a world that seems to be unraveling at the seams. I have faith in his ability to navigate us back on track. Love this article.

LeafApron

Much time spent in preparation for this weekend’s Crafty Wonderland. I’m looking forward to the view from the other side of the craft show table (pics are a smattering of wares that I shall attempt to peddle).

ButterflyApron

And as the sweetest icing on the cake, I just got word that my Flock Together quilt won third place in this contest. The prize includes a $25 gift certificate to my beloved Superbuzzy along with a Sublime Stitching pattern (I'm hoping for the Black Apple pattern!) HooRay, little tweets!

Wow, that was a lot of links. If you're still with me, happy weekend wishes to everyone! I'll be back on Monday to share details of my crafty adventure!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun this weekend and congrats on winning the quilt contest.

i love superbuzzy.

Anonymous said...

Those aprons are adorable. Absolutely. I'd have a hard time resisting the snail if I could visit your shop.

Have a great time this weekend!

lisa solomon said...

looking good! you're going to have a great sale!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Well done on the win- enjoy spending your winnings. Can't wait to see what you choose!! Your goods look gorgeous - your stall is destined to be a big success.

beki said...

Sounds liek a great week to me! Your goods look fabulous :)

Simply Stork said...

how wonderful :o) congrats :o)


love the aprons...have fun!

~simply~

Unknown said...

Congrats! It is such a cute quilt :) Your wares look fabulous - enjoy the weekend!

Philigry said...

can't wait to hear how you make out. all those projects look wonderful! you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

Mel,

Can't wait to hear how the craft fair went! You are my hero. And your quilts are winning awards...the good news just keeps coming.

I also noticed you had 5 sales at your store.

Mel is rocking it. I still don't know how you manage to find the time and be a good non-crabby mom.

Anonymous said...

Love all those bags in the first photo!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win!!! You have to put that info in your Etsy shop!

I love the new stuff, bold prints! Good luck at the craft fair. :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Crafty! I've found it to be a happy place to sell stuff and I'm sure you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations-your quilt is lovely! I have the Black Apple stitch patterns; good choice.