3.14.2008

Sneak Peek

Drawings

Project is going well, and is Holden-approved (because I was holding my breath on that one…you’ll see!). So far this deadline thing is working for me and I am glad to have something to think about other than Esme’s current icky sickness (pooped herself awake from her nap yesterday, poor little e!). Did I mention she’s teething too? Yeah, it's been one of those weeks!


Here's a little sneak peak of the project. As soon as naptime's over, I'm breaking my golden rule and dragging everyone to fabric depot. I know, I know...but I just need thread. And a bias tape maker since I discovered this tutorial. And maybe one quick dash through the vintage prints for a summer Esme dress. And then we'll invariably have to peruse the Cars fabric section...Yes, we're headed for disaster this afternoon!

Happy weekend!!

1 comment:

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Love these embroidery pieces. I have been doing similar projects with my son and his drawings. It is a fun way to collaborate, isn't it? I just discovered your blog from artful parent...I'll look forward to checking in again soon.