3.18.2008

Bind Time

Can I just say, I am love love loving this binding tutorial. Have I mentioned yet that I'm making a quilt? Yes, insane me chose a quilt for my first week-long project. I've always been terrified of making my own bias tape and hand-binding my quilt. Why? I dunno!!! It's so easy and kinda fun actually. The only hiccup was losing the tape machine temporarily. And guess where it was? Yep, you got it -- I just followed the airplane noises to the 4-year-old and there it was!

And to keep me caffeinated, I gots me a little tamper at work:

Tamper

1 comment:

Julie said...

You sound so ambitious with whatever you are making. To be honest I don't know any of the words you used except quilt. Can you tell that I'm not handy in any way, shape or form. Look forward to seeing you in June.-Julie