Anyway, aside from the teething fiasco, I managed to participate in some enjoyable activites this past 4th of July weekend:
- playing tennis with M&D (well, chasing balls around the court while M&D played 'volley around the toddler').
- strollering in a parade, wearing my big funny glasses and waving at all the other strollerers.
- coveting my first rootbeer at a neighborhood ice cream social (I normally regard glasses full of liquid as playthings, but not THIS stuff - I was careful not to drop a single molecule of this precious fluid)
- hanging out with my little buddy, Holland and leading her intrepid daddy on toddler escapades around Kennedy School.
- sleeping through the multitude of firework displays that our patriotic neighbors so loyally set off.
A big weekend for a little boy...
sweet, toothless dreams!!