7.11.2005

Daddy's helper


toolbelt
Originally uploaded by melmelmel.
Daddy has ALOT of work to do on our house: finish the basement, build the kitchen porch, reroof the garage, build the deck, landscape the yard, etc etc etc... So, to help him out I've donned my handy dandy garage sale found toolbelt and am raring to go! I need to gain a few more pounds, but until then I don't mind that the toolbelt falls to my ankles every so often. You can't see it in this picture, but I also scored a toolbench to keep and organize all my tool treasures. With a little toddler help, daddy will be done with this monster project of a house in no time!! And when we're done, we can start in on Koka's monster house project, too! Three generations of building expertise...

sweet tablesaw dreams!!
HS

No comments: