11.09.2009

Into fall...

FallRide

...because I'm finally accepting that summer has ended.

FallAppleFest

FallAppleFest2

So, a few pics to show what we've been up to this lovely Fall season.

FallMud

FallPumpkin

And a few images that are threatening to inspire a Fall-y quilt.

FallColors

FallApples

And glory be to the supreme goddess of craft, I'm finally getting back into a crafty groove (fingers crossed that it sticks). But not before I share pics of Indiana Jones and his trusty chicken...

IndyandChicken

And now...onto crafting!

9 comments:

Leah said...

oh wow i stumbled on your blog and i love your photos. what crisp colors. the pumpkins are really awesome. the kids look like they're having fun.

Lia said...

I am in love with the Indiana Jones costume and that is just the cutest chicken ever. I've always wanted to make one with those silly feet. Great job.

Lisa A said...

I wish I lived where I could go to an apple tasting.

Julie said...

Great costumes! So are the dinosaurs in your house extinct now? Come out and visit soon!!

Jessica said...

All that apple tasting looks like bliss to me- autumn has been great to you and your family!

lisa solomon said...

ok i love the pile of gourds...
and esme as a chicken. that is PRICELESS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stepstep said...

i love that first picture! amazing!! smooches!

Nishant said...

the kids look like they're having fun.
data entry india