9.06.2005

Letter B

Just took it easy today...played with some tinker toys, went on a walk, stopped to sniff the leaves...

Not much to report on, so I'll sing you my favorite song:

(sung to 'Let it Be')

When I find I can't remember
What comes after "A" and before "C,"
My mother always whispers,
"Letter B."

She told me "B" starts "Big" and "bird"
and "Ball" and "bat" and "battery."
Yes, buh-buh-buh-buh-buh means Letter B.

Letter B, letter B, letter B, letter B.
She whispers "Buh-buh-buh means Letter B."

And when I feel downhearted,
Mother whispers "B" words constantly,
Like "bib," "Bob," "Bulb," and "bubble," Letter B.

Now in my hour of darkness
There's a sound I know will comfort me,
It's the buh-buh-buh-buh-buh of Letter B.

Letter B, letter B, letter B, letter B.
My mother whispers "B" words, Letter B.

Nighty-night,
HS

No comments: